Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trailer Walk Plates Do You Have Any Stories Dealing With Creepy Pervs On MySpace, Or Facebook?

Do you have any stories dealing with creepy pervs on MySpace, or Facebook? - trailer walk plates

Here is mine was: I have decided this question in the form of answers to a child, "published. Please read and tell me what happened to you, no matter how big or small problem.

== I just deleted my myspace. I'm currently hunting a man who went by the screen name "Shark". His real name is Mark. Anyway, I posted on my myspace, I opened a cleaning company and posted my phone to call someone in need of our services locally. He called my cell phone under a false name and that my friend and I come to you for an estimate. "When we arrived, I saw beat her old evil oldmobile (with plate shark 23) at the door of his trailer Nasty. We went inside, and had framed pictures of 14 years for girlsWall, arms everywhere, and his team $ 2000.
We asked how you heard about us and said he saw "a poster on a bulletin board ".... Kroger and never sent something a Kroger ... He said he heard a "friend" named "Scott" who worked at Aldi. We called Aldi, and unfortunately, no "Scott" worked there. It was so weird, have more vibration perverse, so I checked my myspace friends. I found the name of "Jaws" and behold, it was the wrong monster "shark" on MySpace. He received information from my head to one ad, and now they know the brand, my name, phone number, the town where I live, I have friends where I work .. . and after all that happened. .. I still had the NERappointed to work in the bar and a beer ve come. Only for stalking me to see me ... is absolutely terrible. Even more than 2 glasses of beer drinking.

It is disgusting, a rude awakening, why should we give each line of personal data, and only people you know. I live every day in fear that I live alone. Please be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment