Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fixing A Stye Not A Stye, So What Is Wrong With My Eye?

Not a stye, so what is wrong with my eye? - fixing a stye

Yesterday and today, if I forget my eyes hurt a little. I do not much think so. When I washed my face before going to sleep now, I wanted to see exactly what was happening. I looked up and saw a white head-like thing on my heartstrings. It hurts a little, and I noticed that my eyelid is slightly swollen.

Ewwwww. How do I solve this problem? I guess he needs to see a doctor, but it is a way to solve this at home?

4 comments:

Raindrop said...

This could be a stye. We drop here in Canada, called the combined eye / ear drops Polysporin, for the treatment of barley grains are good, but if in the United States, I'm not sure what is available, but you can check with your pharmacist d . If it is wrong, but you need prescription eye drops or cream, in this case, should consult a physician.

The other possibility is that you do such a thing as a hailstone, but I think the spring is likely. I've included some links for you in each of these two conditions. Good luck ....... brief treatment

Corsetch... said...

It really sounds like a stye

eliza said...

I'm looking for a hot towel and then click on moist eyes for at least 10-15 minutes set and see if makes it deflate or pop or whatever.

Sounds like a stye to me.

Good luck!

Voss said...

From what you describe sounds like you have a stye is a bacterial infection, usually staphylococcus that develops near the root of the lashes. Typically sty disappears by itself with sufficient care by applying a hot towel on the eye for about 15-20 minutes for several days, making the leak. If it is still not disappeared after several days, you can go to the hospital, even better, but somehow he or she can confirm that there really is a barley grain, and very likely that he or she will prescribe the same as a salve. Chances are it is a stye and it is up to them whether they do not go to hospital, or if you want to be a few days and try to apply a hot towel for your choice.

Post a Comment