Monday, February 15, 2010

Discharge Rephresh What Are The Side Effects Of REPHRESH Vaginal Gel?

What are the side effects of REPHRESH Vaginal Gel? - discharge rephresh

I suffered from BV and my doctor advised me to relay my Inbetween RepHresh vaginal gel in the pH balance. I just used the first time and worked perfectly on Sunday ... Did in the second round (72 hours later) I now something strange happens ... No download, but there are lumps, white ... Now I'm used to it, accompanied by itching, odor discharge .. You know .. but nothing in the right ... I was not sure whether it is a minor side-effects or what .. Has anyone had something similar happens when you use this product? And yes, I have to call the doctor, so please do not tell me ... and please serious answers only female or male gynecologist .. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment