Sunday, February 14, 2010

Capillaries Broken On Lip PLEASE HELP ME I NEED HELPPPP?

PLEASE HELP ME I nEED HELPPPP? - capillaries broken on lip

Please only honest answers instead of jumping to conclusions drawn ..... Thank you for your time and have a question, because it was definitely bugging me, because I do not know what it is. I have these 2 little things in the corner of my mouth, not like a blow, but rather as a cell with an inflammation of the lip. Which has lasted for about 3 months then, so do not think that there is a cold sore, since it was opened and as the brochure was not the case. I do not fear them, but I hate it that when you look carefully you can see in the mirror. A few weeks ago are these things on my lips, I had lip, which lasted for 4 days burned until I'm A and E in the soup from them. Once, when I noticed the small cells looking bloated in my liS. Hair can be broken, due to the extreme burning in the mouth or something.

1 comment:

dave805s... said...

When her there for 3 months you have in your lookd if it is not normal. Just go to a free clinic.

Post a Comment