Saturday, February 13, 2010

Diy Cure For Butterfly Rash On Face Can Anyone Help?

Can anyone help? - diy cure for butterfly rash on face

I just told my angel was very likely I pike. Now I have a 20 gallon tank that I QT, but I try to heal itself into living stones. Today I have the pH of the rock pool and a kit for measuring pH, said the pH of 7.6, but was associated with a gang of aquarium test with a pH test, in which he said, between 8 2 and 8.4. What should I do, because now I have to really keep your tank for QT. May I in advance, and then add the test. When I had the pH i was tested at rest standing water approximately 4 hours.

1 comment:

TLG said...

First, if you know, fishing water fish. must be between 75-78 degrees. Angels are sensitive, beware.

The second is necessary, more than a tank of the QT interval, especially if you keep live plants or cure live rock.

Third, what with a pH-meter pool is a bit different than for aquariums. You can also purchase a sample of your water in the pet shop where your fish.

Fourth, try to always have a pump so that water no longer flows. The flight of at least 40% of the water and add new ones. I can get better results if you let the water stand for 24 to 48 hours, then pour yyour into the tank. Make sure that all filters are clean and the tank walls are clean. Treat your tank with a diseasen, if the pH back to normal. is stable and the water is clear, you can still give you fish, water runoff into the reservoir for at least a week before they fish in the tank.

Post a Comment