Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nasal Spray For Osteoporosis Will Using Over The Counter Nasal Spray Hurt A Nostril Piercing?

Will using over the counter nasal spray hurt a nostril piercing? - nasal spray for osteoporosis

I try to use the nasal spray, which pose a real problem. I'm so incredibly full, however, that the pain is unbearable in my head. I take it once and then use to buy decongestant pills tomorrow. Will it hurt my nose pierced piercing nasal spray in the nose? Now I am not perforated only with the nasal spray. Thank you.

2 comments:

V_D541 said...

It depends on where the drilling was carried out. If it is tender, a month ago on the ground spraying. But after a year or even six months, probably no problem at all.

Anonymous said...

It should make your fumigation is not only in the nose piercing itself, I am ill also have a pierced nose and I have the nasal spray and did nothing for me.

Post a Comment