Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sinus & Stomach Flu I Am Always Getting Sick - Flu, Cold, Sinus - WHY? Im A Germ-magnet!?

I am always getting sick - flu, cold, sinus - WHY? im a germ-magnet!? - sinus & stomach flu

I'm 23 years old, female, healthy, important, but health problem


Since November last year I had
1 stomach flu.)
The common cold, 2).
3. ) 2 colds
Bronchitis 4.)
5.) Sore, dry throat
5.) Sinus Infection
6.) Staying cough

I did not do so at once, but if I get the flu, I am something else. Then when I got a sinus infection, I had the stomach flu! as 2 weeks

and now I have a cold again!
Why are you still sick? I am sick for several days as I in good health. I hate this cold. Nobody in my family is sick. I know that any ill will or twice in winter and thats it!

I! I am sick, will several times. Sometimes I go to the doctor and antibioics me and sometimes I leave to fight my body, of course, and take Indian herbs, tea, rest, hot showers, soup

But I am very sick with a magnet?

No comments:

Post a Comment