Saturday, November 7, 2009

Best Hdmi Receiver Wow ! HDMI Cable From Sattelite Box To TV Or To Receiver? Which Is Best?

HDMI cable from sattelite box to TV or to receiver? which is best? - best hdmi receiver wow !

I dirctv HD DVR receiver, I run my HDMI cable to TV and optical cable to my receiver. Or should I just connect the HDMI cable to my reiceivr which is also connected to the TV? The receiver has HDMI upconversion, not improve, however, some of my rights dircetv receiver? I think straight DIRECTV receiver to your TV to the man through my receiver to reduce it. What do you think?

3 comments:

mattmatt... said...

If you add a Blu-ray or DVD player or game console to your system in the future be less confusing to connect the satellite receiver. Otherwise, it would change the font selection in the receiver and the TV fonts, if you change, it is easier for the recipient to treat all with a single source selection.

It is also possible that) the audio and video output was not in sync with your connection method, while a receiver not only prevent, (audio and video come-for them, but can also have an option to manually schedule . Setting

If your receiver is not on the HDMI audio process number (only through television passport), I always have connection (HDMI advise and optical) between satellite and receiver, because there the same problems in a simple-called source selection and timing adjustment .

itisfuba... said...

Yes. only need the HDMI or component cables. Either if you have the HD package. You can also use the TV and ask them to come and configure it.

BANG P said...

If your receiver supports audio via HDMI, you only need a digital recorder to the receiver HDMI audio and video. It is easy to control the input source on the receiver only.

Post a Comment