Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cane Blanks Yah-hee, Icky Thump, Who'd-a Thunk?, Sittin' Drunk On A Wagon To Mexico???

Yah-hee, icky thump, Who'd-a thunk?, Sittin' drunk On a wagon to Mexico??? - cane blanks

Her hair, what an idiot
And my head
Do you have a bump
When I knocked on the Radio --

Miss Red-head
Lookin 'dead
He came to she
"I need a bed" in Spanish

Give me a glass of water
I want to sing around the neck
Well, you need a microphone

[guitar solo]
[Keyboard solo]

Icky Thump with a ball
In my throat
He grabbed my hair
And now he has
I was ready to go

Yes, I swam beside the hair
She had a white eye
A blank stare
Lookin 'up, lyin' there

In a booth in the hair
It was a Candy Cane
Dark rum, sugar cane,
Dry Ice, Somethin 'strange!

La la la la la la la la la la la laaa laaa laaa

[Keyboard solo]

White Americans, what?
Nothing better to do?
Why do not you kick yourself?
You're an immigrant too?

Who's usin 'who?
What should we do?
For it can not be a pimp
And a prostitute

Icky Thump, chained to a bed
Robbed
He looked around
And nobody

Alone
I hit a rock
Interior visits
And he has learned to clean up after myself

1 comment:

ladyhawk... said...

ok ...

Post a Comment